FONTAINES DC TICKET OFFER T&Cs
1. These T&Cs set out the details of the Fontaines DC Key Workers Offer (the “Offer”) being run by Metropolis Music Limited (“Our”, “Us” and “We”). This is a limited availability offer on a first come first served basis
2. To be able to take part in the Offer, you must be:
- resident in the United Kingdom;
- at least 14 years old, any children under the age of 18 require parental consent, proof of which may be requested upon entry to the event; and
- a Key Worker working in the United Kingdom, as defined below.
3. A “Key Worker” is anyone who is currently working in one of the eight sectors set-out by the UK Govt. on 19 March 2020 including, health and social care, education and childcare, key public services, local and national government, food and other necessary goods, public safety and national security, transport, and utilities, communication and financial services. For more information and to see whether you are an eligible Key Worker click here.
4. The Offer will commence on Friday 26 June 2020 at 09.00am and end on Tuesday 30 June 2020 at 09.00am (“Closing Time”).
5. To enter, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org before the Closing Time stating the following information: Fontaines DC Key Worker Offer (in the subject box); your full name; which city you would like tickets for; and your profession.
6. You can only enter the Offer once. Multiple entries, third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
7. f you are one of the:
- First 25 entrants for each of the 2021 UK (excluding London) Fontaines DC shows; or
- First 100 entrants for the 2021 London Fontaines DC show,
you will win 2 (two) tickets to the relevant show that you requested (to be used by you and a guest).
8. Tickets are awarded on a first come first served basis, and entry into this Offer is no guarantee you will receive tickets.
9. If you are a winner of the Offer (“Winner”), you will be notified by 9.00am on Wednesday 1 July by email with details of how to obtain your tickets.
10. There are no ticket substitutions or cash alternatives and the tickets are not transferable. Third party terms and conditions apply to the tickets where applicable (e.g. Venue terms of entry).
11. If you are a Winner, but you subsequently you are no longer able to attend the event you requested tickets for, please contact the Metropolis immediately to arrange for cancellation of these tickets to ensure another Key Worker may be awarded with the tickets.
12. You must bring a valid employee ID or proof of employment with you to the event, and this must match the name used to enter this Offer, or admission may be refused. Your 1 (one) guest must be with you at the time of entry into the event.
13. Any Winner who is under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a companion who is at least 18. Any permitted companions of the Winner must be aged 14 or older.
Limitation of liability
15. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by you in entering or for entries which are lost or corrupted or for any entries which We do not receive as a result of any technical error, however caused. In addition We cannot accept any liability for any difficulties experienced in submitting an entry. Proof of entry or submission will not be proof of receipt by Us.
16. We shall not be liable to you, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Offer for: loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings or loss of data; or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect or consequential losses, however caused.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability: for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or a deliberate act or omission of Us or any of Our officers, employees or agents; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or to the extent that liability cannot by law be excluded or limited.